From start to finish, we help design and create fully-functioning campervan interiors. We work closely with our clients to ensure we understand their requirements and provide guidance on interior layouts, fixtures & appliances and costs.
Our full van conversions include:
- Working with you to discuss designs and ideas for your conversion
- A 3D sketch to help visualise the final design (on request)
- Insulation, vapour barrier, cladding
- Installing fixtures and fittings (hob, fridge etc)
- Rooflights, solar panels
- Water, heating and electrics
- Upholstery and decorating
Does not include:
- Providing or sourcing the base vehicle
Frequently asked questions:
Most builds take between 10 - 12 weeks
We are usually booked up 4 - 6 months ahead
The average conversions (labour and materials) cost £18k upwards
We take a non-refundable deposit to hold a 'slot' in the year for your conversion
We make all the cushions and curtains for our conversions right here.
If you would like new upholstery for your campervan or are converting a van yourself and would like some help in this area, get in touch and we can help make custom bench cushions and curtains for your van.
A HELPING HAND
If you are converting a van yourself, you may want help with some aspects that you are less confident with.
We can help with areas including:
Installing solar panels or roof lights